AMERICA’S GATE COMPANY
America’s Gate Company in Madison builds over 1,000 slide gates and over 4,000 swing gates every year. Each and every gate is fabricated to our customers’ unique requests. From a single 150’ long slide gate, to a 4,000 pound Madison ornamental decorative slide gate protecting one of our nation’s largest data centers to any swing gate in your backyard, to gate repair in Madison, we can get the job done.
With our 10 fabrication facilities, skilled group of certified welders and a team of Computer Aided Designers, your Madison gate will be a masterpiece! The design and style of your gate is only limited by your imagination. We can create any gate you could imagine with our welders’ AWS D1.1 and AWS D1.2 certifications. Whether you need a chain link gate wide enough to get the lawnmower in your backyard or a highly sophisticated custom Madison ornamental gate for security and beauty for your property, or gate repair in Madison, we are here for you.
America’s Gate Company in Madison has completed every type of residential, commercial and industrial gate imaginable, and performed gate repair in Madison. Our gates can be found in Disney World, Hershey Park, Atlantic City, and Las Vegas. In addition, we have secured our nation’s data centers, nuclear power plants, military bases and some top secret high security facilities that we can’t even disclose.
THE ONLY CHOICE FOR CUSTOM GATES IN MADISON
There are many reputable gate manufacturers and lots of small custom metals shops that you can choose from. America’s Gate Company is the only national custom metals gate manufacturer in Madison. America’s Gate uses engineered tried-and-true structural principles while incorporating your custom design.
MADISON CANTILEVER GATES
The most widely specified and utilized engineered gate is the slide gate. The slide gate may refer to many different designs, from a rolling gate with a V-groove bottom roller to an overhead slide gate. If your property encounters snow and ice, the most widely used and specified gate is a cantilever slide gate. Cantilever gates use a series of stationery rollers to support the gate’s tail (or counterbalance section) while the gate’s opening remains cantilevered and extended through the opening.
The America’s Gate Slide Cantilever Gates (Citadel, Bastion, and Allure series) are systems designed for use in Madison residential gate, Madison commercial gate, and Madison industrial gate installations. With thousands of gates installed all over the United States, America’s Gate systems have been rigorously tested and are suitable for use in all weather, continuous duty applications, and we perform gate repair in Madison.
MADISON GATES – PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
- Openings – America’s Gate Company in Madison will design and manufacture commercial, residential, and ornamental gates that exceed openings greater than one hundred feet.
- Height – The gate height possibilities are endless.
- Weight – Most chain link, estate and Madison ornamental slide gate weights are fully within the engineered design. It is custom ornamental gates with unique sheet steel designs and heavy adornments that create a challenge. We engineer each gate’s structural design and truss system relative to the added weight.
- Infill – Every slide gate design is similar relative to supporting the gate through the opening. The infill is what makes each gate unique. From chain link, vertical pickets, welded wire mesh and plasma cut sheet steel designs, we can make your ideal gate.
- Engineering – Once the opening, infill and height are selected, we engineer the gate design to support the cantilevered slide or swing gate. We believe gates should be “wheel-free.” This means the gate is supported and relies solely on its hinge points or rollers. No wheels are placed on the nose of the gate to support the weight.
- Finish – All of our gates receive a pre-coated treatment ranging from chemical to sand blasted. Our finish coating ranges from powder coating to an HVLP painting process. All of our coating processes have a 20 year limited warranty.
- Material composition – Our materials are fabricated from aluminum alloy extrusions for light weight and durability
MADISON GATES – QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS
America’s Gate Company in Madison promises to provide only the highest quality residential, commercial and industrial cantilever slide and swing gates to our customers. Our 50,000 square foot facility is equipped with mock installation sites, so our large gates with structural challenges are field tested prior to delivery. We test, tighten and retest so that the gate is true and level.
We have a rigorous quality control program that oversees our fabrication process. This includes the use of pre-qualified weld procedures in accordance with AWS D1.1 & D1.2. America’s Gate also employs several G6 all position certified welders. America’s Gate has a pre and post check process where every dimension is pre-checked against cut materials and post-checked after fabrication. Our Madison location is well vested into using our fabrication processes and standards
When you want the finest gates the industry has to offer, look no further than America’s Gate Company in Madison. With over 55 years of experience in the fence industry and serving the Midwest with 10 convenient locations, we have become one of the nation’s most trusted resources for quality fence gates for everything from chain link construction gates to decorative Madison residential gates to Madison commercial slide gates and everything in between.
Our custom fabrication shop can create any gate in any style, shape or size using your choice of materials. We also have a wide selection of ready-made gates for sale in addition to our custom gate services, including Madison gate repair.
We invite you to browse our website to download specs, CAD files and view our gallery for examples and more information about our gates. Contact us for any additional information you need or use our convenient online form to request a FREE quote for your next gate project.