AMERICA’S GATE COMPANY
America’s Gate Company in Madison builds and installs more than 1,000 slide gates and 4,000 swing gates on an annual basis, each fabricated according to the needs of the individual customer. Whether you need a 150′ long slide gate or a 4,000 lb. ornamental decorative slide gate to protect a data center — or even simple backyard swing gates — we, the premier gate company in Madison, can handle the job. Part of what makes us stand out from other gate contractors is our resources. Our staff include certified welders and computer aided designers — and we manufacture our products across 10 fabrication facilities. If you can dream up a gate, we can build it! Chain link gates, sliding gates, security gates, ornamental gates, you name it. We also offer gate maintenance and gate repair in Madison.
When it comes to residential, commercial, and industrial gates — we’ve done it all. America’s Gate Company’s handiwork can be found across the nation, including at Atlantic City, Disney World, Las Vegas, and Hershey Park. Our services have been recruited to help protect data centers, power plants, military bases, even a few top secret facilities we’re not allowed to mention.
#1 CUSTOM GATE COMPANY IN MADISON, WI
When it comes to gate companies in Madison, WI, there are many to choose from — but we are the only national custom metals manufacturer in the city. America’s Gate Company employs time-tested structural principles when incorporating your custom design into fabrication.
MADISON CANTILEVER GATES
Slide gates are the most widely specified and utilized engineered gate in the nation, the very term being used to reference numerous designs: rolling gates (with V-groove bottom rollers) to overhead slide gates. For properties with frequent encounters issues concerning snow and ice, Madison cantilever gates are the most popular. These gates employ stationary rollers which support the tail of the gate (also known as the counterbalance section) while the opening remains cantilevered and extended through the opening. America’s Gate Slide Cantilever Gates (Citadel, Bastion, and Allure) have been designed for Madison residential gate, Madison commercial gate, and Madison industrial gate installations. Having installed thousands of gates across the country, America’s Gate Company has rigorously tested our systems, proving them vital for use in all weather, continuous duty applications. We also perform gate repair in Madison.
MADISON GATES – PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
- Openings – America’s Gate Company in Madison designs and manufactures commercial, residential, and ornamental gates that exceed openings greater than one hundred feet.
- Height – The possibilities for gate height here are virtually endless. If you can dream up a Madison gate, we can build it.
- Weight – The majority of Madison chain link, estate and ornamental slide gates feature weights fully within the engineered design. Custom ornamental gates with unique sheet steel designs and heavy adornments create a challenge. We engineer each gate’s structural design and truss system relative to the added weight.
- Infill – When it comes to Madison slide gates here at America’s Gate Company, all designs are similar relative to supporting the gate through the opening. The infill makes each gate unique. Madison chain link gates, vertical pickets, welded wire mesh, plasma cut sheet steel designs — whatever your needs are, we can make a gate according to your expectations.
- Engineering – Once openings, infills, and heights are selected, our highly trained staff begins engineering the gate design to support the cantilevered slide or swing gate. We believe gates should be “wheel-free,” meaning gates are supported and rely solely on their hinge points or rollers. No wheels are placed on the nose of the gate to support the weight.
- Finish – Here at America’s Gate Company in Madison, all of our products receive pre-coated treatment, which ranges from chemical treatment to sand blasting. The finish coating we perform ranges from powder coating to an HVLP painting process. All coating processes offered by us come with a 20-year limited warranty.
- Material composition – Our materials are fabricated from aluminum alloy extrusions for light weight and durability
MADISON GATES – QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS
Here at America’s Gate Company in Madison, we’ve made a vow to provide only high quality residential, commercial, and industrial cantilever slide and swing gates to our customers. We operate a 50,000 sq ft facility that is equipped with mock installation gates, allowing us to properly field test our products before the actual delivery. Everything is tested, adjusted, and tested again to verify that our clients receive gates of the absolute highest caliber.
We also employ a rigorous quality control program for the gate fabrication process, which includes pre-qualified weld procedures (in accordance with AWS D1.1 & D1.2). We also employ G6 all position certified welders and a process ensuring dimensions are pre-checked against cut materials and post-checked following fabrication. When it comes to high quality gates, look no further than America’s Gate Company in Madison. We have 55+ years of experience in the fence industry and serve the Midwest with 10 convenient locations. We have become one of the nation’s most trusted resources for quality fence gates — chain link construction gates, decorative Madison residential gates, Madison commercial slide gates, and everything in between. Our custom fabrication shop can create gates in any style, shape, or size using your choice of materials. We also have a wide selection of ready-made gates for sale in addition to our custom gate services. Contact us if you need gate repair in Madison.
America’s Gate Company in Madison invites you to browse our website to download specs, CAD files and view our gallery for examples and more information about our gates. Contact us for any additional information you need or use our convenient online form to request a FREE quote for your next gate project.