AmeriFence Corporation of Madison, Wisconsin: History and Reputation in Fencing
For over 55 years, AmeriFence Corporation of Madison has provided homeowners, fence contractors, architects and engineers with the best installations and materials in fencing. Our incredible history and status have put us above the rest as your Madison Wisconsin fence contractor.
We’re in Your Backyard in Madison Wisconsin
We have to have a huge inventory because we serve a large area. Our Madison area branch is proudly serving the following cities in Wisconsin: Madison, Monona, McFarland, Verona, Fitchburg, Middleton, Waunakee, Sun Prairie, DeForest, Watertown, Lake Mills, Jefferson, Ft Atkinson, Edgerton, Evansville, Oregon, Stoughton, Mt Horeb, Monticello, Broadhead, Orfordville, Janesville, Milton, Delavan, Beloit, Whitewater, Clyman, Juneau, Astico, Columbus, Lodi, Prairie Du Sac, Merrimac, Poynette, Beaver Dam, Juneau, Wyocena, Portage, Baraboo, Dodgeville, Reedsburg, Lake Delton, Richland Center, Spring Green, Sextonville, Lyndon Station, Wisconsin Dells.
Fencing for Everyone
No matter what you need us for, we’ve got your back. Due to the several different types of demand in the fencing industry, we proudly offer four different fencing services in Madison Wisconsin: residential contracting, commercial contracting, gate access control and material sales.
Largest Inventory in the Midwest
With over 18 acres of fence material inventory across the Midwest, we have all the necessary materials to bring any fence project of yours to life. Our Madison Wisconsin inventory of fencing materials includes wood, vinyl, chain link and ornamental, as well as all the materials needed for high security barbed wire fencing, k-rated vehicle restraints, automated gates and more. We also sell wholesale in our Madison location for anyone who is confident enough to install their fence themselves.
Safe and Efficient Madison Fence Installation
AmeriFence Corporation of Madison goes above and beyond in ensuring that your fence installation is handled efficiently and with the utmost safety. We are proud to deliver high quality fences in Madison while ensuring the safety of our clients and of our workers.
- Safety. When constructing your Madison fence, our fence installers always wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), which includes safety vests and glasses, gloves, and boots. Our staff abides by our motor vehicle safety, fire prevention, hazard communication, and respiratory protection plans. AmeriFence Corporation of Madison’s insistence on safety has earned us an Experience Modification Rate of 0.73.
- Certification Program. In addition to safety, our installation staff is trained in all aspects of fence installation. Before going to work, they learn how to build multiple kinds of fencing (chain link, vinyl, ornamental, etc.) as well as how to weld, set fence posts, install fasteners, fence gates, and gate accessories. Our Madison installers are world class.
- Professionals. AmeriFence Madison employs fence installation experts who are passionate about their industry and who have made fence installation their life trade. When you hire us to build a fence, you work with a team who know fencing inside and out. You will see our Madison installers looking professional in your backyard.
- Equipment. AmeriFence Corporation of Madison only uses the very best fence installation equipment, and our team of in-house mechanics ensures that our equipment stays in premium form.
- Installation Process. Your Madison fence project is assigned an identifying project number and, if requested, our staff will perform survey field work. Public utility locates will be called. Our superintendent will stake out the job site. Posts are set and we will generate an as-built and material list for the fence. Materials are procured, fabricated, and packaged. Then our installation crew will build your fence.
- E-Verification. All of our employees are e-verified and authorized to work in the United States. Our Madison location follows all employment rules.